Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UBER SAFETY TIP: Some riders may be hard to please, but please maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times. Riders want 5 star service.

Really?
Cheap pax no longer get 5 star service!!! They lucky if I show up.

·
Registered
263 Posts
UBER SAFETY TIP: Some riders may be hard to please, but please maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times. Riders want 5 star service.

Really?
Cheap pax no longer get 5 star service!!! They lucky if I show up.
If my passenger was that hard to please then the amount of "star" service would probably be equal to the amount of stars on the police car/s that showed up to remove that/those passenger/s.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Also, I WILL NOT give Uberpool rides to ANYONE in my car so as to minimize any potential safety risks to passengers by the other strangers they are riding with.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
You can report paxs too. Only did the a couple of times before. Would be helpful if drivers reported paxs who were rude/disrespectful so Uber can note that and possibly ban them from the app.

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
9-minute Stool ping after work. Smiled as I let the ping time out. UberX ping not long afterwards from a closer customer on my way home. See? It's that simple. Don't accept. You'll be less stressed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts