Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was wondering the same thing too. I visited the green light depot and told them to set me up ONLY for Rush and Eats. I didn't ask more questions because they seemed rushed and there were a lot of tired unhappy looking drivers waiting, and another driver who was being rude to the rep next to me which meant that the person I was seeing had to put me on hold and help deal with the overly entitled, irritated driver.

I am coming in as an experienced Lyft driver. Lyft's driver support is almost not really there. I was hoping for more from Uber. However, at least Lyft made it easy with one app that riles them all. Switching to driver mode was easy and there was no question (in the beginning) about which app I was really supposed to use.

Why is there no way that driver info can be kept in one callable database so that a driver can log in to their account and see exactly which services they are approved for?

There also doesn't appear to be a way for Uber drivers to control which driver profile/service is active. It's either all or nothing -- either all on one profile, or you have to create separate log ins for each driver profile if you want to selectively driver one or another at different times of the day.

If I'm wrong, please show me what's right :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
There also doesn't appear to be a way for Uber drivers to control which driver profile/service is active
You can have several different driver configurations set up... Just need to go off line and select which one you want to drive. I have mine in three different configurations.

XL Only
Delivery Only
Everything

You can either contact support via email, or if you are close by, stop at the hub and have them set it up for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here I go reviving this thread with a couple of additional questions.

1. If I only want to do UberRush for a block of time, and nothing else, do I need a separate login account? That's what I have now for Delivery (Eats) vs. Driver.
2. Will a hand-truck be required for UberRush?

·
Registered
3 Posts
When I originally signed up for Rush last year I began to receive Eats runs. I quickly deleted that.
I was wondering if it was all or nothing. I would much prefer doing one at a time and working my day around dedicated blocks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts