Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Are you driving for them? I don't think they've launched in L.A. yet. Some good anecdotal info in the article you shared:

Muhammed Barlas, an Uber driver who now also drives for Juno and organizes for the Independent Drivers Guild in New York, told BuzzFeed he recently attended a meeting at Juno's 1 World Trade Center offices that was "packed" with drivers. "They're promising a lot of things," he said. But does he think Juno will ever realize its IPO aspirations? Barlas seemed hopeful. "Maybe - if they keep promises to the drivers," he said.

Another Uber driver who also drives for Juno sounded an equally upbeat note, though he too said he's not expecting any big windfalls. "It's a nice offer," he said. "But I don't think anyone's going to retire off of it."

Made me check out website for Independent Drivers Guild:

https://drivingguild.org/about

·
Registered
216 Posts
Are you driving for them? I don't think they've launched in L.A. yet. Some good anecdotal info in the article you shared:

Muhammed Barlas, an Uber driver who now also drives for Juno and organizes for the Independent Drivers Guild in New York, told BuzzFeed he recently attended a meeting at Juno's 1 World Trade Center offices that was "packed" with drivers. "They're promising a lot of things," he said. But does he think Juno will ever realize its IPO aspirations? Barlas seemed hopeful. "Maybe - if they keep promises to the drivers," he said.

Another Uber driver who also drives for Juno sounded an equally upbeat note, though he too said he's not expecting any big windfalls. "It's a nice offer," he said. "But I don't think anyone's going to retire off of it."

Made me check out website for Independent Drivers Guild:

https://drivingguild.org/about
i drive for juno really good stuff so far.

i did not even know that uber/lyft was making driver pay taxes on tolls instead of the pax

·
Registered
368 Posts
i drive for juno really good stuff so far.

i did not even know that uber/lyft was making driver pay taxes on tolls instead of the pax
Yes you did know. You've been bringing up the same old points and advertising for Juno for at least a month now. You sound more and more like a publicist/employee for Juno everyday, with a really bad attempt at pretending not to know English or how to type.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yes you did know. You've been bringing up the same old points and advertising for Juno for at least a month now. You sound more and more like a publicist/employee for Juno everyday, with a really bad attempt at pretending not to know English or how to type.
>.>

I already proved I am a driver if you check my other post on a breakdown on a fare i took.
but thanks for the support then :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts