Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if drivers with corona virus from the 100+ cases in Australia or is that BS ?
cleaning supplies, good luck getting that
Font Parallel Number Document Electric blue
Font Material property Parallel Screenshot Document

Premium Member
Got the same message, brought tears to my eyes. To be so cared for gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over.
Mind you, I鈥檓 seriously thinking about declaring our house a corona virus hotspot, after seeing how the health department thoroughly cleaned the schools where one or two pupils tested positive. Our house could do with a really good clean, and I might include the garden as well. Who knows, we might get it twice! Or maybe every week! Let鈥檚 face it, free cleaning is not to be sneezed at!

Premium Member
My new UberEats delivery message for PAX:

"We understand that you may be relying more on food delivery right now. Uber Eats has asked your delivery person to leave your food at the door. Please do not come outside until after the delivery person has left the area. Thanks for choosing Uber Eats. "

Premium Member
I used to work in insurance and pay people who were on casual wages that missed work.

Here is how we calculated their wages:

We took their yearly income and divided it by 52 weeks and that gave us their weekly wage and that's how we paid them.

So if you have only been driving uber for 6 months, your earnings will be calculated at half that because it will take your six months of earning and divide it by the whole year.

This could be a way they calculate the earnings which would be fairest overall, even if it sucks for newer casual workers.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.