Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I dont think its intentional. I do think its messed up they arent texting us notifying us about the surge glitch and letting drivers drive thinking theyre getting surge fares. They know less drivers will be out there if they notify us.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I dont think its intentional. I do think its messed up they arent texting us notifying us about the surge glitch and letting drivers drive thinking theyre getting surge fares. They know less drivers will be out there if they notify us.
The failure to notify all drivers that the surge information being provided to them through the app is false is intentional.

They are aware it is happening and have chosen not to notify anyone who doesn't ask. That's intentional.

I'm not saying they broke the app on purpose, but I am saying that they are intentionally using the glitch to lure drivers into busy areas knowing the drivers will not be receiving surge pricing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anybody else thinking they are going to get rid or surge prices but they want to keep as many drivers out for as long as possible, or is this really just a glitch that they are handeling in the worst way possible?

·
Registered
501 Posts
How technically challenging is it to pass through a surge displayed on the driver app to the passenger app? This has never been an issue before. Yet we're supposed to believe the problem is so big that it can't be fixed in four days? I agree they're leaving the surge display active on purpose, when it could be and should be turned off until the problem is fixed.

Ghost cars, ghost surge, telling driver's nothing wrong, then telling us something's wrong but we won't be compensated. I hope investors wake up one day and realize how dishonest and unreliable this company and the people running it are.

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
Anybody else thinking they are going to get rid or surge prices but they want to keep as many drivers out for as long as possible, or is this really just a glitch that they are handeling in the worst way possible?
That the only thing they got going for them

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
How technically challenging is it to pass through a surge displayed on the driver app to the passenger app? This has never been an issue before. Yet we're supposed to believe the problem is so big that it can't be fixed in four days? I agree they're leaving the surge display active on purpose, when it could be and should be turned off until the problem is fixed.

Ghost cars, ghost surge, telling driver's nothing wrong, then telling us something's wrong but we won't be compensated. I hope investors wake up one day and realize how dishonest and unreliable this company and the people running it are.

That terrible how they are having there driver move to surge areas and they want get surge pricing uber should cover the surge rates they want do it I know

1 - 20 of 31 Posts