Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to uber and just went to rent a car and got a price for a 2016 Toyota Camry $395 a week,
Just want to know if its a good price or if anyone got any cheaper?
(I am in brooklyn)

Of course including insurance and everything else,

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
232 Posts
not any more the ship is going to the bottom sooner the only winner is uber by keeping more driver
to saturated market and then lower the rate so u have to work more more hours to gain descent
money this job has no future ok believe me u have to jump before its too late just look to nyc street to find out

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
For $400 a week the first 2 1/2 -3days he will be gainfully employed for the rental company .on the fourth day he will be gainfully employed for uncle sam and for the next 3 days for himself living expenses and pocket money .. Woking 60-70 hours 7 days he will be fine . His friends will show him how to average over a thousand a week every week .

·
Registered
841 Posts
take that to start and look for something at 350 range.. at least with the 395 one you are already generating some cash flow and will be under no pressure to shop around.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
I hear there is a new ship over in long island it's classier than the one in nyc. Try that ship it's a scenic cruise.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts