Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just accepted the new "Razier BV Addendum" today, didn't get a chance to read it, but looks like they decreased the rates? At least on Pool? Had a pool payout that was lower than usual today.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My thoughts are you should have read it before you accepted.
Alright smartass, did you read it yourself? What does it say? And obviously you can't continue to do Uber until you accept so I don't see the point of being a smart alec about it.

Either say yes they decreased the rates or no they didn't, no need to be snide about it.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Alright smartass, did you read it yourself? What does it say? And obviously you can't continue to do Uber until you accept so I don't see the point of being a smart alec about it.

Either say yes they decreased the rates or no they didn't, no need to be snide about it.
Idk I didn't read it. You asked me my thoughts, sorry you didn't like it.
Oh and btw...go to your uber app and look at the first thing that pops up. That is what changed. Don't be so lazy

·
Premium Member
6,949 Posts

Cdn crippler isnt a driver?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Just accepted the new "Razier BV Addendum" today, didn't get a chance to read it, but looks like they decreased the rates? At least on Pool? Had a pool payout that was lower than usual today.

Thoughts?
Here is what you missed!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,573 Posts
Your only posts are commenting on my posts so what does that make you? Right a stalker. Didn't you get a couple of complaints on stalking already? Don't learn your lessons I guess.
dont gas your head up man I respond to multiple posts lol
The X and other rates are the same. Poo is a mistery as usual
I read that word as misery lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.