Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has to be a joke... How do you guys feel about Uber Quest, the new feature under promotions?

Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology Parallel

·
Registered
135 Posts
Some people will have 30 rides anyway so why not to take extra 45$ from Uber...
They will do anything to get more drivers or to keep current drivers as much as they can on the road, Uber's story is far away from bright and shiny, they are losing a big time money....anyway my point is anything extra that doesn't require any extra effort from drivers is good

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
It's a little worse, unfortunately. $1.20/ride as opposed to $1.50/ride.
Exactly, but if Soufside completes 51 qualifying trips, they still only get the $45, whereas I will get $60. Is this motivation to reach the quest and then avoid those hours?

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Exactly, but if Soufside completes 51 qualifying trips, they still only get the $45, whereas I will get $60. Is this motivation to reach the quest and then avoid those hours?
Nah, its just free money if you work those hours normally whether it is $20, $45 or $60.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
See the gag is no one is going to be able to reach it. Too many drivers not enough rides. Uber will accomplish there goal of having drivers on the road during rush hours.
I believe quest is without borders, and that's lots of hours to reach the quota.

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
See the gag is no one is going to be able to reach it. Too many drivers not enough rides. Uber will accomplish there goal of having drivers on the road during rush hours.
30 trips in 26 hours? That you should be able to do in your sleep. I am just looking at the afternoon/evening hours since I prefer to get all the beauty sleep I can get

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sounds about right. I've been doing OK financially doing all those hours with a nap break in the middle of the day. It has been screwing up my night time sleep though. So, going to start working 8a-8p all in a row. Catch a little of the morning rush and all of the afternoon.

·
Registered
821 Posts
This is where pool rides will be useful and u can hit this goal , but just make sure u don't pick any additional pax so u can complete the current and move on to the next trip

This has to be a joke... How do you guys feel about Uber Quest, the new feature under promotions?

View attachment 122021
30 trips is a lot and hopefully the wheels don't fall off while chasing the money

So far I've not received the invitation at all!
Same here and I'm not interested in the offer

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Is my math correct? $1 extra per hour (gross)?

CORRECTION: $.98/hr gross
It is actually 46 hours on the quest. The bonus is an amount without a fee subtracted. The variance is different quotas/bonus for different drivers, but I think the 46 hours are the same.

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
It doesnt matter how you spin the numbers. Uber is giving you free money for driving as long as you meet the entry which should be very easy. If you cant make the entry then you need to sharpen your ubering skills.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts