Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have this issue? I completed the required number of Uber rides over the weekend to qualify for a quest bonus. I checked the app before signing off yesterday and it showed the progress and completion of the quest. This morning I checked and it said I didn't drive during the promotion hours which I obviously did? Not a great way to start off with my first week with Uber...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone else have this issue? I completed the required number of Uber rides over the weekend to qualify for a quest bonus. I checked the app before signing off yesterday and it showed the progress and completion of the quest. This morning I checked and it said I didn't drive during the promotion hours which I obviously did? Not a great way to start off with my first week with Uber...
Ok looks like it was a system issue it's updated and the promo added too my deposit. Woo hoo

·
Registered
608 Posts
This is part of learning curve with Uber. 2.5 years in Cleveland and NEVER didn't get paid what was due me. There's been a couple of times I misunderstood the promo....my fault

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I suggest that you email Uber support. Include proof that you qualified for the quest bonus like: emails, text messages, in-App screen shots, etc. In the future, I suggest that you collect this type of proof unless you see the bonus or promotion immediately appear in your account summary.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Lancaster in Cleveland we don't have quest but I m curious how does it work#of rides.... time frame or is it a weeklong promotion

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far they have been weekend promos so far starting with 8-10 rides for X$ 15-20 for more. I think it's probably just to entice us new drivers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts