Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Uber Programmers and Management,
As I can imagen that you are all reading this Forum as well, I would like to point out something that I hear constantly from my customers.

Customers are requesting a " tip option " as used also by Starbucks !
Why ? We have many Corporate customers that get billed through Uber App but would like to have the TIP on their receipt because they get this reimbursed from their company. Without proof they are paying out of their own pocket daily.

Don't HELP your drivers , listen to your CUSTOMERS and HELP them !
The CUSTOMERS are " King " and you need to HELP them , remember not the Drivers . Who cares about us ! HELP THE CUSTOMERS !

Thank you for listening !

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do understand, but I'm pointing out what our customer wish for, I feel so sorry for my pockets with all that extra cash and that I can't give my customer a receipt.
Hopefully you are an Uber Executive or Programmer and maybe give it a word with your buddy's in California :D
I do understand that as long as Uber doesn't make any money on our tips , they won't have that extra " TAB " :mad:

·
Registered
363 Posts
I do understand, but I'm pointing out what our customer wish for, I feel so sorry for my pockets with all that extra cash and that I can't give my customer a receipt.
Hopefully you are an Uber Executive or Programmer and maybe give it a word with your buddy's in California :D
I do understand that as long as Uber doesn't make any money on our tips , they won't have that extra " TAB " :mad:
Obviously you are declaring your tips to the IRS so you could give the rider a receipt for the tip ;-)

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Travis has his puppy's ! As you can see in my first post I asked for Programmers and Management to read .... Management goes all the way up on the ladder of puppy's .

·
Registered
248 Posts
You for sure don't need to tip if your not satisfied with your driver but that doesn't meant that "A CUSTOMARY GRATUITY WITCH WAS IN PLACE 100 "years ago will disappear because ****ber say soo.
People if you don't want to tip ****ing walk WE DRIVERS DONT OWE YOU ANYTHING.
I think this is pretty clear. No

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
$.95 a mile and no tipping: That's the formula to get the public hooked on Uber. So drivers, tighten your belts because we are partners, got it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts