Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
I’ve had this scenario play out a couple times on LINE. I can never tell if pax is faking ignorance or if it is legit oversight. However, They never get out and hail a regular lyft, so I’m guessing they are trying to bend the driver to their will.

“Sorry lady, I’m a slave to what the App says.”

·
Premium Member
6,465 Posts
This video is obviously scripted and acted.

That said, it is for reasons like this why I no longer accept Poo requests. Apart from the fact that I earn less, Poo pax tend to be the kind of lowlifes I don't want in my personal car.

Uber X is already half the price of taxi. If they can't afford even that, that's what the TTC is for.

Lol what's with his rediculous beard lol
When was the last time you actually saw a Hipster driving Uber?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Actually. . . You end up earning more per km on pool than X. But please continue to decline pool. I'll be happy to take them.
magicians arent supposed to reveal their secrets.

In reality uber pool can either be very good (netted 50 bottles in 1 hour before ), but can also be terrible if its short trips. like a $5 ride going along eglinton for 15 mins lol

·
Registered
656 Posts
I've had this scenario play out a couple times on LINE. I can never tell if pax is faking ignorance or if it is legit oversight. However, They never get out and hail a regular lyft, so I'm guessing they are trying to bend the driver to their will.

"Sorry lady, I'm a slave to what the App says."
Lyft line was good,until they stopped giving that 2$ bonus per rider,now it's garbage,you can't even see where they are going.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts