Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm new to this whole rideshare thing. I had an out of state license when I first started and I could only pick up in MD and VA. I got an MD license and now I can pick up in DC. Since I've picking up in DC, I've noticed way more POOL bullcrap. Let me tell you. I was doing decent leaving Bethesda around 7 PM. Bethesda is great for Ubers going longer distances BTW, not for people...people generally suck there BUT once I got into DC this last week the POOL thing started to get on my nerves. Yeah, I know I'm new and I'll get used to crap and figure it out but one thing I want to also warn you about, turn your online to off when you're in an area that you don't know very well! Maybe you all know that but I didn't. I ended up with a POOL that took me all the way out to BOWIE TOWNE CENTRE and I got like 5 POOLS automatically pinged on me. I canceled ALL OF THEM and went home for the night. I don't give a shit what Uber's policies are on WHAT! I am not driving people around for 45 minutes for $13!!!!

Not automatically, after the 5th one I found the "accept no more requests" button and did that after about the 5th pool from Bowie. Stay away from that place around midnight.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Baptized by fire my friend. Now you know from experience why we hate pool with a passion. I cancelled all pool request last night.

I may compromise from time to time for quest. But if the quest is over 30 rides, then it doesn't matter. I cancel away..,

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took my first pool this last week. Uber sent me a "QUESTIONAIRRE" about it and I told them EXACTLY how bad it SUCKED! They probably don't give a shit but I told them I'm going to lyft because of it. I will drive less if that's the majority of what I get, that is a DEFINITE. If they get enough bad feedback hopefully something will come of it but I'm sure the riders won't mind. POOL needs to go or so will I.

And Lyft or Uber probably don't give shit lol

·
13,037 Posts
Just a clarification.
Anything with bad words or implying bad words may be taken down altogether.
I did not edit but I can understand why it may have been.
Keep it clean, fellas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts