Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to ask you!!!!!! when you are on Uber Pool, is each pick up considered an individual trip!?!? I need to make 25 trips during peak. If I picked up a pool with 3 separate pick ups, is that considered 3 trips!??! I need to know! Please reply ASAP!!!

I looked at my completed trips and it says I did 66 trips!! I counted 41 non peak and 40 peak if I EXPAND each pool trip. Pool trips have 3 to 4 pick ups, so is each pick up an individual ride?!

what about when I click "no show" and the fare becomes $5. Is that counted as a completed trip? Please help me!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BS! I got pool rides like after 20 trips on my first week. So i'm concerned that I won't be paid the correct amount for the guarantee. I hope they don't sc87w me. So according to my trip summary. I did 66 completed trips!! I expanded out all pool rides and counted 31 peak under 110 trips! and I counted a total of 81 lines of trips. I been emailing Uber Help and those *&&^ just give me some bs answer. I just wanted to know how they came up to a count of 66 completed trips when I counted over 80 lines of trips! w*6f?!

pool rides are a pain in the ^^% especially you can only use their dumb navigation. when you pick them up, you don't even know it's a pool ride until they get in!!!?? and then i'm driving along and next them I know, I got to make a right turn to pick someone up when I'm on the far left lane?!?! holy c*&! is that nuts or what? and I get all these ghetto people getting into the car.... isn't it ghetto?!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts