Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. When I first signed up with Uber and started on a Wed night no less I got back to back pings. Now the other day was my first day running the Lyft and Uber App at the same time. Question is has anyone else had their pings slow down when running both ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I started with Lyft then signed with Uber. After signing with uber I noticed my ride quality with Lyft dragged such as only getting short rides, not getting pinged as much, not getting surge rides, getting longer distanced pick ups. And Uber ride quality has risen such as the opposite of all said above points. I believe it's due to the percentage taken out of my earnings: Lyft 20%, Uber 25%. I wanted to stay with Lyft but not working that way. I'd love to hear what other people are experiencing in relation to driving for both.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ok. When I first signed up with Uber and started on a Wed night no less I got back to back pings. Now the other day was my first day running the Lyft and Uber App at the same time. Question is has anyone else had their pings slow down when running both ?
My uber pings stopped immediately after starting lyft. I only get airport pings cuz there is no lyft allowed. And only on returns (after long queues)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was thinking about signing up for Lyft as well...I guess I will take a 'wait and see' approach..

Questions for those that DO run the Uber and Lyft apps at the same time: Have you ever gotten a ping from both of them at the same time? Have you gotten a ping from one while on a trip with the other? If so, how did you handle it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was thinking about signing up for Lyft as well...I guess I will take a 'wait and see' approach..

Questions for those that DO run the Uber and Lyft apps at the same time: Have you ever gotten a ping from both of them at the same time? Have you gotten a ping from one while on a trip with the other? If so, how did you handle it?
I immediately turn the uber app off when I pick up a fare with lyft. I've never had uber ping at all while I've run both apps at the same time so there's never been an opportunity to have cross over. Last week I ran uber and lyft at the same time and I drove 40 fares with lyft and only 2 airport runs with uber (that I waited a long time for).

·
Registered
40 Posts
I often got pinged at the same time or immediately one after the other. I let the other ride request go and then turn it off. It's too hectic to manage both apps while driving.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts