Hi, im just a new driver
and i would like to ask how can i join the queue in the airport

·
Registered
2,962 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
There are two dedicated car parks in Perth airport. When you enter waiting area, you are given a que number. Wait for your turn. Once you get ping, approach assigned pick up point to pick up your rider.
Car park for T3/T4 is on Dunreath drive and for T1/T2 is on Horrie Miller Drive.

Ask other drivers at the waiting zone. You may wanna drive around and get used to the pick up location, too. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Do we need to Pay for waiting in the waiting area?

I have accepted the terms and conditions, Will they can identify my car?

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
no, there's no charge ... the technology works fine, just drive into the allocated carpark area and watch the extra info come up on your uber screen ... then wait, wait ...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Taken from Uber Website today.
PERTH AIRPORT How pickup requests work

Each terminal has a separate designated holding area for Uber driver-partners. This is the only place on the Perth Airport estate that you will be able to receive trip requests. Please follow any directions from airport personnel.

1. Once you enter the designated holding area, you will be placed in the virtual queue. The driver-partner who has been waiting the longest will be the first to receive a trip request. There are separate holding areas and virtual queues for T1/T2 and T3/T4. There are also separate virtual queues for uberX, SELECT, BLACK and XL.

2. Once you receive a trip request, you can leave the holding area and proceed to the designated rideshare pickup bay at the terminal. The app will guide you, but see the maps below to familiarise yourself with the bays. Please note that these are the only places at the terminal where you should pick up riders.

3. You can wait for your rider in the designated Rideshare Pick-up Bay for a maximum of three minutes. Once your rider arrives you can make your way out of the airport and onwards towards your rider's destination.

4. Please make your way from the designated Rideshare Pick-up bays as soon as your rider gets in your car and always follow directions by airport personnel.

Note 1: Use of the Holding Area is free for the first 60 minutes after which overstay charges will be applied at the standard Short Term Car Park rate. Payment is via credit card only.

Short Term Parking Time Rate (inc. GST)
Taken from PAA Website Today
0 - 10 minutes Free
10 - 15 minutes $6.40
15 - 30 minutes $7.80
30 minutes - 1 hour $13.00
1 - 2 hours $19.00
2 - 3 hours $22.00

Note 2: You will remain in line until any of the following happens: you leave the airport holding area, you reject a trip request, you cancel a trip, you go offline, or you turn your phone off. You will only receive a trip request if you are in the designated holding area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts