Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Uber logic:

Spend tens of thousands of dollars on printing and postage to send a magazine to every driver that no one will read - GREAT IDEA
Lower rates across the board and make already struggling drivers struggle more - GREAT IDEA

Never thought of pumping that money back into some sort of reward for the drivers.

No Uber, not everyone win's.

·
Premium Member
2,960 Posts
How many of you got this trash? What are your thoughts on this? How much did it cost these ******** to deliver one to every partner? Do you think the cost to send these magazines could have been allocated elsewhere?
YES! :mad:

Got one here in Chicagoland. A better Title for this would be: "PROPAGANDUM" I can't bring myself to even read a WORD in it...because I know it's all just lies. :(

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Page 15 bottom "don't panic over normal wear and tear" lol. nothing is "normal" about the wear and tear you'll receive doing this job. You damn near need to own a full auto care shop to survive at these rates. Of course that's what taxi companies do. Think they're charging "a lot" to lease a cab for no reason? Think again. Every professional transportation service does all their own work for a reason. Except Uber, because they're not professional.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got it here in swfl. The paid actor nurse says "I will continue to drive for fun just because I love meeting new people" . Bs overflow. At least I got some free toilet paper, with these rates, essential partner reward indeed....
That's going to scratch the shit out of your ass.

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts