Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dose any one know what's new in this version of the app ?Uber Partner App Version 3.109.1. I really hanging for the new destination update where if u were done for the day been working in the city and then going home you would put your destination in and Uber will try and get you a customer heading that way.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I really hanging for the new destination update where if u were done for the day been working in the city and then going home you would put your destination in and Uber will try and get you a customer heading that way.
Been out for ages now..... Are you not seeing?

See here, https://uberpeople.net/threads/destinations-feature-that-enables-fares-along-a-specific-route.82900/

Clipboard when online, from the main screen.

Uber Partner App Version 3.109.1.
What OS are you talking, iBone or Android?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi no I don't have that option , I am using 9.3.2 OS IPhone 6plus , when I asked Uber they told me it will be rolling out in three or four weeks/

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the actual feat is called Driver Destinations but I definitely don't have it. does every one else have it and what version of os for IPhone are u guys running ?

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Its a staged roll out.... So if you haven't got it, then sit tight. It will arrive.

I'm on Android and got it on the first day, some people it comes and goes for them.

Make sure your apps are all up to date, and sit tight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts