Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did everything they asked me to do for the sign up. With all the photos and nothing seems to be missing. I read some stuff about a background check that they do but I don't see anything pending. I completed the process about a day and a half ago and my uber partner app still says my account is not activated. Does uber have a number i can call? I emailed them and they don't reply right away. I want to get started ASAP. Please help!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I did everything they asked me to do for the sign up. With all the photos and nothing seems to be missing. I read some stuff about a background check that they do but I don't see anything pending. I completed the process about a day and a half ago and my uber partner app still says my account is not activated. Does uber have a number i can call? I emailed them and they don't reply right away. I want to get started ASAP. Please help!
background check take s 2 to 7 days there's no numbers to call.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
background check take s 2 to 7 days there's no numbers to call.
Yes I realize it takes that long but do they do it for me? Or do I have to do the check myself? I read somewhere I have to receive an email about an ID check. I never received that email. Do I receive that email after I completed everything or early on when i made the account?

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Yes I realize it takes that long but do they do it for me? Or do I have to do the check myself? I read somewhere I have to receive an email about an ID check. I never received that email. Do I receive that email after I completed everything or early on when i made the account?
Uber will do it for you. and will send you a email telling you have been approved .
Good luck

·
Registered
32 Posts
It took them one day short of 2 months to complete my background check. It was cleared two days after I chatted with someone from uber online.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Why the rush?........that desperate to make all them pennies?............save yourself the headache and deliver pizza..........pizzas don't puke or rate you bad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts