Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber Orlando needs Uber pool asap! Think about the life changing money! Who's with me !?

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
They don't call it UberFool for nothing!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He's a new member. I wonder if this thread encouraged him to sign up just to comment on this brilliant idea.
That's part of the service that I provide to this forum. I come up with awesome ideas, then brilliant people give it thumbs up , the knuckleheads give it thumbs down.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Winter can't come soon enough ! Winter slowdown rate cuts bring the snowbirds, conventions, and college students. This town they call Orlando would die if it wasn't for Uber's winter rate cuts !

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That would be a dream wouldn't it. UberPool, RateCuts and maybe an arrest or two at universal.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Except that you're wrong.

Why would you leave earnings on the table? When fares go down, earnings go up!
Rolling deep in the dough every time they cut fares. It is simple economics, but truthfully, some drivers are unable to do this math having never graduated from Kolledge. Plus, with the cheap rent and low gas prices, I hear everyone in Florida drives a new Mercedes or Lexus.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not even sure what you're trying to say with those awful words , but even your username is misspel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts