Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a text from Uber stating that they're having office hours today at 1135 E. Highland Avenue, San Bernardino, Ca 92408 from 11am-2pm.

It's at Perris Hill Park.

·
Registered
454 Posts
These office hours are almost completely useless for anything except signing up a new driver. Existing drivers will be better served fighting through the e-mail support system or making the trip to the Greenlight center in Westwood.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These office hours are almost completely useless for anything except signing up a new driver. Existing drivers will be better served fighting through the e-mail support system or making the trip to the Greenlight center in Westwood.
And with only 90 minutes notice of the "office hours" taking place.

·
Premium Member
3,099 Posts
To be fair, they did mention that they were coming in the weekly partner email they send on Fridays. But yeah, it's mostly for new drivers who aren't quite familiar with the system. One guy didn't know how to get to the screen to call or cancel pax. Told another that yellow and orange mean squat, except that red may possibly come.

You have to go to Jiffy Lube in Chino to get any real services done, like activation or inspections

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jiffy Lube Chino location that a good joke, they failed my car 2015 Versa because it doesn't have electric locks. Car so small I can reach all locks. I worked for a Fast Lube place and didn't like the fact that most of the time they hire people off the street to work on your car and experiment with yours. They also recommend unnecessary repairs (most of the time there are some exceptions).

·
Registered
163 Posts
Jiffy Lube Chino location that a good joke, they failed my car 2015 Versa because it doesn't have electric locks. Car so small I can reach all locks. I worked for a Fast Lube place and didn't like the fact that most of the time they hire people off the street to work on your car and experiment with yours. They also recommend unnecessary repairs (most of the time there are some exceptions).
Yup the chino location is definitely a joke. I went there a couple weeks ago because my inspection had expired. Guy comes asks what year my car is, I respond, he says ok here you go you're all done, without even inspecting the car. My car is in great condition but now I know why I see so many trashy IE uber cars smh.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To be fair, they did mention that they were coming in the weekly partner email they send on Fridays. But yeah, it's mostly for new drivers who aren't quite familiar with the system. One guy didn't know how to get to the screen to call or cancel pax. Told another that yellow and orange mean squat, except that red may possibly come.

You have to go to Jiffy Lube in Chino to get any real services done, like activation or inspections
You get a weekly email? I thought they stopped those last year. I guess they just stopped mine.

·
Premium Member
10,275 Posts
I was thinking of going to see about the LAX placard but got stuck in Corona. And didn't want to put up with some patheic BS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts