Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
I see that happening on my iphone but not on the android. And once I compared the same trip on both phones it came out to the right amount. On the iphone it shows 1 full uber fee which includes taxes and BCF. But I like it the way I see it on the android better (full detailed)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see that happening on my iphone but not on the android. And once I compared the same trip on both phones it came out to the right amount. On the iphone it shows 1 full uber fee which includes taxes and BCF. But I like it the way I see it on the android better (full detailed)
I am on android that's the thing. There used to be an option to see fare details and it's not there anymore

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
They are probably hiding thing while they work on the background getting the lawsuit money prepared from your rides. Mine went back to the older version when you see bars. I noticed that the servers had issues last week to calculate my fares.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Has to do with the lawsuit and NYT article about Lyft and taxes. They can't figure it out without opening up another lawsuit hahahahahah they will pay for this shit through their assesses. Imagine the 45mil in NYC alone what about state wide? Few billion?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.