Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,868 Posts
They should start with FBI fingerprint, 6 to 12 month drug test and every 4 months after that, age limit, test for any other health problems etc, that would eliminate a third of cab drivers and probably more than half of uber and lyft drivers. Period.
What age limits do you think should be imposed? I agree on the fingerprinting and drug testing. I would even pay for it myself. It would be tax deductible anyway. BTW! Welcome back...I hope your vacation was good.

· Registered
2,868 Posts
Thanks,

Thanks, the other day I saw this cab driver like in his 70s or more, driving really slow, you know that driving fast or slow is not good, I've seen uber and lyft drivers that are slowing traffic, maybe a good test for good reflections in a crowded Street and at a certain speed would work, what you think,
I don't think age alone should determine if somebody can drive a cab or uber. I do think that all drivers should have a driving test though.

· Registered
2,868 Posts
If the county asks for FBI finger print of all drivers uber will shut down office and get out of town over night. I heard FBI finger print coasts about $69bucks.The question is why uber against fbi finger print? Don't you want good people work for you?
It would be too much of an expense for uber with the low driver retention rate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.