Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many drivers are aware that Uber does not reimburse many tolls?! I have to check daily, comparing my toll tag account for tolls against every trip to see that tolls are being paid! In most cases, they are reimbursed when a toll review is requested. However, this is a lot of unnecessary accounting work that costs me time and therefore money! Then on many occasions, I have to fight to get reimbursements. Especially when the toll is incurred by TEXpress. They are not associated with my toll tag company, NTTA. They do although bill NTTA for the tolls. The problem is that it could be days. sometimes a week. This does not fit into the 48 hour window Uber has set forth to request toll reviews to receive reimbursement. This takes even more time. I have been back and forth with support all day since this morning for a toll review I submitted incurred by TEXpress on 12/16/16, but not billed until 12/20/16. This is totally out of my control. But since Uber support is outsourced and the respondents are working from a script, it is very difficult. Because of the issues I have getting these tolls reimbursed and the time it takes to account for missing tolls, I have began to poll drivers I meet to find that many of them are not even aware of this. If I didn't chase Uber for these missing tolls, I would loose hundreds if not better than a thousand dollars over the course of a year. It sounds to me that a class action lawsuit may be in order if Uber does not get a grip on this!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I suppose. But then they get pissed off at the long route or traffic and it affects MY rating! I think I will get investigative reporting in DFW to air it and possibly talk to an attorney about start a class action lawsuit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts