Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last two weeks Uber has neither calculated nor paid my hourly guarantees.

Their support center refuses to do anything about it.

What can I do to get paid?

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
A) Are you sure you qualified?
B) Are you sure you were eligible?

I would like to see, if you can please provide, a screen shot of the guarantee that you were offered. A screenshot of all your rides for that time when you were guaranteed would also be nice.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A) Are you sure you qualified?
B) Are you sure you were eligible?

I would like to see, if you can please provide, a screen shot of the guarantee that you were offered. A screenshot of all your rides for that time when you were guaranteed would also be nice.
YES, I qualified.
YES, I was eligible
Do you work for Uber?
I can download my statement for you in Excel.
I can send you copies of the e-mail offers.
Can you send me your e-mail address as I consider this information to be confidential and not something I am going to post on this forum.

I have received guarantee statements in the past that will show either the guarantee amount paid or $0.00 with an explanation of why the guarantee was not earned. Presented for every period of online activity during the days and hours the guarantee was in effect.

UBER NEVER RAN THE PROGRAM THE PRODUCES THAT REPORT.

Are you prepared to manually calculate the guarantee ride by ride and give me the total that should have been paid? That would be very helpful because it is looking like I am going to have to take them to Small Claims Court to get paid.

·
Registered
29 Posts
They never pay the Guarantee hours. You and everyone else needs to know this. They run a huge scam and I'm sure they will be sued at some point during this year in a class action suit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts