Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to have this problem last year around this time but it's happening again. Wilbur is not crediting my tolls when I asked for the whole amount they want a receipt when I say I don't have a receipt and I have EZPass they asked me for EZ Pass statement when I send them EZ Pass statement then they asked me what time was the trip what was the name of the person that took the trip? then they asked me for a receipt again ...
and they go around and around and around in circles.. up to 10 or 20 messages per thread, until they archive my support message. They owe me so much money in tolls is unbelievable. What can I do about this?

I also have support messages that are missing, not archives but missing. Am I to go over this whole process just to get another 20 thread support message again?

·
Premium Member
11,637 Posts
You may have to make a trip to Hoboken.

Keep your own separate logs of every trip that you make. I suggest handwritten as well as screenshot of that cancel page that has all of the trip information right after you accept it. Your support messages back and forth should also come to you in email. So even when they get erased off of the app, you should still have copies unless you are erasing them.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I used to have this problem last year around this time but it's happening again. Wilbur is not crediting my tolls when I asked for the whole amount they want a receipt when I say I don't have a receipt and I have EZPass they asked me for EZ Pass statement when I send them EZ Pass statement then they asked me what time was the trip what was the name of the person that took the trip? then they asked me for a receipt again ...
and they go around and around and around in circles.. up to 10 or 20 messages per thread, until they archive my support message. They owe me so much money in tolls is unbelievable. What can I do about this?

I also have support messages that are missing, not archives but missing. Am I to go over this whole process just to get another 20 thread support message again?
Hi, yeah, I honestly think there is some block on cancellation fee and some toll adjustments. You'll just keep getting those same canned responses eventually ending with the "We don't see eye to eye" one.
As Suze said, try to go to Hoboken or Philly. I think there is some satellite Greenlight Hubs held on different days too.
Just take a copy of your ez pass statement and a written log of the missed tolls. They'll fix it there.
After you go, don't worry, it actually can take up to 3 or 4 days for it to post, but it will post.

·
Registered
825 Posts

I had this problem last summer ,check your locator or locations settings. When your logged in you should see your location like this O> circle with an arrow showing the way your traveling .If your not seeing the arrow >or your arrow is blinking on and off your location is not sending and if it doesn't send as your going trough the toll it will not register in the Uber app. Mine couldn't be fixed so i got a new phone and have not had that problem ever since. Location is bad on 1GB memory phones make sure you have at least 2GB memory . I upgraded to a new phone with 3GB and no problems.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, i lost about $50 the first weeknof March, and much of my time trying to get reimbursed for tolls into NYC... but today.....

. ...So today my tolls read $37 for taking a trip from NJ to Laguardia airport, through Statend island. I asked that the milage and time be reviewed, to see if the fare was correct, and they added $20 as a fare adjustment but now my toll amount is only $20, instead of the $37 it was before (with no explanation ) and after 3 attepts to contact uber Help, of course, no one can explain why..except one guy told me that they adjusted the toll FROM $20 to $37, which is the opposite!! OMG this UBER shit and all their "glitches" arr driving me insane÷

It's not a glitch in their system. They are stealing money from drivers. I bet they charged the passenger $37 tolls and kept the $17...

Every time you take a trip from NJ to NYC, you shold get an EXTRA $20 sufcharge if going though Holland or Lincoln or GW Bridge, and $17 sufcharge if going through Staten Island. They always used to pay these surcharges to me IN ADDITION to tolls, but now it's like pulling teeth. Check out UBER'S note about these surcharges from UBER'S New Jersey Rates page on their website...

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had this problem last summer ,check your locator or locations settings. When your logged in you should see your location like this O> circle with an arrow showing the way your traveling .If your not seeing the arrow >or your arrow is blinking on and off your location is not sending and if it doesn't send as your going trough the toll it will not register in the Uber app. Mine couldn't be fixed so i got a new phone and have not had that problem ever since. Location is bad on 1GB memory phones make sure you have at least 2GB memory . I upgraded to a new phone with 3GB and no problems.
I have a samsungvgalaxy. It's not my phone or the network. Gps never disconnects and neither does uber or lyft. They can see my track via gps, and that's how they determine tolls. They are doing it on purpose. They take little by little, hoping u won't notice.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I have a samsungvgalaxy. It's not my phone or the network. Gps never disconnects and neither does uber or lyft. They can see my track via gps, and that's how they determine tolls. They are doing it on purpose. They take little by little, hoping u won't notice.
Oh I notice everything ,it's one problem after another .Read my posts about what happened last month with shorting miles from EWR . It's in the post named Shorted on trips 6 weeks in a row . I actually got flagged for putting in adjustments. It's just ridiculous . They couldn't blame my phone on that one.Last year it was tolls this year its miles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts