Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a job from Shoreditch to near Sutton last night, for a ****ing lousy £26.
What a Joke.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look, if you don't like it, **** off and get another job! Simple.
Just quoting u lol
Yeah, I said that to him because he was going on and on! And he was American. However I might just do that!

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
This post comes in peace brothers....how much baker st to middle of harrow do you reckon about 12 miles? No surge,evening. Curiosity is all sadly I wont be in the back of a UBER.

WHU Steve, someone somewhere is being mugged off. Laughable ,passengers are having it off big time,talk about ruining a market place with his "disruptive technology"

EDITED That £26 job was for 15 miles ,so are you really telling me my Harrow job would be around £22???? That is completely nuts.

·
Premium Member
2,521 Posts
I took a job from Shoreditch to near Sutton last night, for a ****ing lousy £26.
What a Joke.
I was just taking the piss.
The prices are a joke, going south is the worst , most places it's not that many miles and takes ages to get there . South is a waste of time

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Thankyou Londonuberexec........ Reality is that job shouldnt be lower than £40 should it in ANY vehicle Taxi around £50 I think, I remember Cannon st EC4 to Pinner went £56 but that was a good 10 years ago 10:30 in the evening

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This post comes in peace brothers....how much baker st to middle of harrow do you reckon about 12 miles? No surge,evening. Curiosity is all sadly I wont be in the back of a UBER.

WHU Steve, someone somewhere is being mugged off. Laughable ,passengers are having it off big time,talk about ruining a market place with his "disruptive technology"

EDITED That £26 job was for 15 miles ,so are you really telling me my Harrow job would be around £22???? That is completely nuts.
I used to think black cab prices were a joke as well, now I think they are justified!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Ill leave uber soon ;) just sended email to renting comapany when i can give the car back ^_^ FREEEEDOMMMMmMM :D

But... ill back ;) when i get money from next job to buy some car so i can do part time rush hours or smth :) ^_^ So ****ing happy xD

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
best thing is buy a prius because most likely u need a car for your self and only do thursday friday saturday find a cheap insurance and drive slowly u will get 72 mpg from prius

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Less jobs less surge then u start to notice ubers shit prices....we might get on with it as it will only get worse... I almost returned their phone this week but hey I like ubers freedom work only when it's surging

·
Registered
187 Posts
We all complain about ubers pricing, rating, passengers, partner support etc. But hey...we all still work for them, why? Because of the flexibility and being able to get a job pretty much anywhere around London.

Make the most of their flexibility, do another job part time when not working uber, go back to college and do a course even.

Just get on or move on...simple!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts