Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Word on the street is bc drivers have been joining uberx to "sabotage" it. Dont know how many but apparently uber is aware of this and trying to find ways to track these nasty slobs. I am also thinking this is why onboarding stopped for a while, there must be some stricter requirements in place now. Come on uber... when you making the final kill move against these pigs?!? Put them out of their misery & finish them!

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Word on the street is bc drivers have been joining uberx to "sabotage" it. Dont know how many but apparently uber is aware of this and trying to find ways to track these nasty slobs. I am also thinking this is why onboarding stopped for a while, there must be some stricter requirements in place now. Come on uber... when you making the final kill move against these pigs?!? Put them out of their misery & finish them!
Well they're the nastiest creatures on this planet I expect them to do anything
But that's just way too far

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well they're the nastiest creatures on this planet I expect them to do anything
But that's just way too far
I know right, but we know these psychos are capable of such a low act. I had a female rider who strangely seemed very interested in what shift I do and if I like working for uber (US accent). She then started talking about bc rivalry, and if I think or know they are joining uber...I told her I have no idea.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Poison pens work best at Malaysian airports, not here.
Working your status on here up to "Well-Known Laughing Stock', are we?
Huh?!? Lol was you born into listening riddles? Get a grip you circus clown, shut up & keep roaming the streets with yellow lights on...you never know when you gonna miss that lamp post and actually ram into a brick wall.

·
Premium Member
6,526 Posts
You doing enough on your own to put yourselves out of work , there's no need for us to help .

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry, I'm in Australia, so you just needlessly wasted some more vitriol.
And, as to "poo stain", seems to me you're the one doing all the smearing on here, not me.
Oh I see, well you are a bigger clown than I thought you was. Good day poo stain, happy camping in the great outback...you seem like the twisted lonely type mumbling riddles lol.

So there is some truth to it me thinks, well know this you despised fools, its not gonna work...your daddy uber will seek revenge hard core.

·
Premium Member
10,061 Posts
Oh I see, well you are a bigger clown than I thought you was. Good day poo stain, happy camping in the great outback...you seem like the twisted lonely type mumbling riddles lol.

So there is some truth to it me thinks, well know this you despised fools, its not gonna work...your daddy uber will seek revenge hard core.
Think you need to move your bowels.
You're so full of it that its starting to run out of your mouth.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm trying to get my head around it. How can they sabotage uber by joining x?
Surely they'd need a phv ph license no? But even so how could they then sabotage it?
They won't need to do much, they will just be themselves. Arrogant, rude, biased towardsimmigrants, races, LGBT folks, other drivers, cyclists, this list is long. As they will be earning peanuts they will spin the digimeter every possible way putting that kol to great use, but still be very sour as they will still be getting peanuts. Probably will try to fight or rape one of the pool users in full view of other pool cheapskates. Get publicity. Dirty PR, some media folks would love the scandal. Mate we live in the age of fake news, making stuff up is a sad norm. In fact the news that BC's trying hard to discredit uber is hardly any news at all, but trying to do that by impersonating uber drivers...please! Arrest these imposters! They speak cockney, chubby, white elderly men, nothing like an uber driver. Who will ever believe them??

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Uber needs first hand info and mug shots of every hedious bc, then they can track them down one by one and unleash the uber fury. As bc are such a special breed of scums in london, they deserve the honour of a more personal treatment from their daddy.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts