Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone knows someone at Uber can you please get them to change the pickup location at Excalibur on the pax app. It still tells the pax that we pick them up at the main entrance and we do not. I would like the pax app to tell the customers we pick them up at the Royal Towers. It's really bad on Ubers part that they haven't updated the new pickup location from a few months ago. I tried writing support but they always give me pre typed instructions on how to find my passengers. It's amazing that thier advanced computer systems doesn't realize we don't pick up at the main entrance!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am sorry for the confusion! If you are using the pax app for uber it tells the pax that we will pick them up at the main entrance which we can not. I agree the new pick up area is great but most pax go to the main entrance and we have to inform them that it's by the Royal Tower entrance. I have been trying for weeks to have them update the app for the pax!

·
Registered
729 Posts
If anyone knows someone at Uber can you please get them to change the pickup location at Excalibur. It's really bad on Ubers part that they haven't updated the new pickup location from a few months ago. I tried writing support but they always give me pre typed instructions on how to find my passengers. It's amazing that thier advanced computer systems doesn't realize we don't pick up at the main entrance!
I think you are a new driver? I like the pick up location of Excaibur where it is NOW than the main entrance ....it's less crowed and we are also allowed to stay more than 5 minutes.......we also get to check out beautiful ladies in short short crossing and some just hanging out there . Main entrance has too many people crossing and also getting dropped off .

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you are a new driver? I like the pick up location of Excaibur where it is NOW than the main entrance ....it's less crowed and we are also allowed to stay more than 5 minutes.......we also get to check out beautiful ladies in short short crossing and some just hanging out there . Main entrance has too many people crossing and also getting dropped off .
OMG, the pax app tells the pax that we will pick them up at the main entrance which we can't. I want Uber to fix this problem and tell them where the new area is. And yes I love the new area it is one of the best in Vegas. And no I am not a new driver just a driver wanting the pax app fixed to make everyone's life easier!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Royal Tower? I tell my pax I'll meet them in "East" Tower, under the monorail, Luxor Side. I thought they call it "East" side. And the Tower side is the one facing NYNY by Tropicana
ave.
Anyhow, I like that spot, I stage and take my cig brake there and easy to get to Luxor.

·
Registered
729 Posts
OMG, the pax app tells the pax that we will pick them up at the main entrance which we can't. I want Uber to fix this problem and tell them where the new area is. And yes I love the new area it is one of the best in Vegas. And no I am not a new driver just a driver wanting the pax app fixed to make everyone's life easier!
Yes you are right App does tell them that they will pick up at the entrance. LOL .But most of my riders showed up at where" uber and lyft " sign is posted. I don't know why they don't go to main entrance like yours and call me or text me and say hi we are here come and pick us up we are at the main entrance " bla bla bla. If I were you this is what I will do ...1.I park my car at the uber pick spot.2. I will call them or text them and tell them where I am which is at uber pick spot .3.If pax tells me they are at the main entrance I would call them and say "I am sorry we are not allowed to pick there at the main entrance and I will tell them to walk over to pick spot which will take them 2 minutes and I will be waiting for them and give them the description of my car.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Royal Tower? I tell my pax I'll meet them in "East" Tower, under the monorail, Luxor Side. I thought they call it "East" side. And the Tower side is the one facing NYNY by Tropicana
ave.
Anyhow, I like that spot, I stage and take my cig brake there and easy to get to Luxor.
You're on the wrong side unless they have one there also

1 - 11 of 11 Posts