Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
So today some dude in korea town was like "yea,,im just gonna need you to take this bag over to westwood" I was like "yea,,,,,unless you come along i cant do that" he said "yea....im just gonna have to cancel then" I was like "yea....."
Seriously I wont be a target for someone to later claim i stole goods off his stupid man purse or worst deliver drugs for someone.

·
Registered
221 Posts
So today some dude in korea town was like "yea,,im just gonna need you to take this bag over to westwood" I was like "yea,,,,,unless you come along i cant do that" he said "yea....im just gonna have to cancel then" I was like "yea....."
Seriously I wont be a target for someone to later claim i stole goods off his stupid man purse or worst deliver drugs for someone.
I collected my $5 today on that deal, dude ordered my car for his girls bike, i told her for $10 more i would, sat there 5 minutes, homeboy wasnt actually there so rider no show. lets see if he contests it.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Korea Town to Westwood? I would have done it. On a 2.0 or 1.8 Platinum Boost that would have been a nice ride. I would act like it was a pax with a bad attitude and given him a piece of my mind without worrying about a bad rating.

I have delivered quite a few "packages" for people. Most of them out of the Compton and Inglewood areas. Some good $&@), I mean, some good fares!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts