Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see the new Uber commercial with Dara taking about how they started listening to riders and DRIVERS? Lol what a joke. Yes they listened alright and then kept it moving. Almost made me angry watching the commercial as they were trying to give the impression that their not the old Uber with Travis but “moving forward” as a better company.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Anyone see the new Uber commercial with Dara taking about how they started listening to riders and DRIVERS? Lol what a joke. Yes they listened alright and then kept it moving. Almost made me angry watching the commercial as they were trying to give the impression that their not the old Uber with Travis but "moving forward" as a better company.
Where did you see the commercial?

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where did you see the commercial?
Say it today on NBC..assumed it had been running a while since I don't watch much TV. Maybe it just came out today but knowing how Uber advertises I'm sure you will see it eventually. I don't have the link or I would've posted it. My bad I assumed most of you had already seen it. It looks like Uber is trying to clean up there image from Travis making it appear as if their listening to its riders and drivers and making the necessary changes but almost every change Uber makes goes against its drivers "partners".

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Not sure which drivers they are talking to. Not the ones who do all the driving.
The new ants Uber is trying to recruit to replace the tainted ants who lived under TK

Say it today on NBC..assumed it had been running a while since I don't watch much TV. Maybe it just came out today but knowing how Uber advertises I'm sure you will see it eventually. I don't have the link or I would've posted it. My bad I assumed most of you had already seen it. It looks like Uber is trying to clean up there image from Travis making it appear as if their listening to its riders and drivers and making the necessary changes but almost every change Uber makes goes against its drivers "partners".
it almost brought me to tears. touching and scincere

·
Premium Member
64,570 Posts
Anyone see the new Uber commercial with Dara taking about how they started listening to riders and DRIVERS? Lol what a joke. Yes they listened alright and then kept it moving. Almost made me angry watching the commercial as they were trying to give the impression that their not the old Uber with Travis but "moving forward" as a better company.
Repeat the Lie often enough . . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts