Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Those texts are in response to customer complaints. I got one after dropping an jerk pax from the airport off at his distant hotel. I could see the lobby, even said out loud "I wonder what's the best way to get over there" and got NO RESPONSE from the customer. I chose a curbed lane that looked like it was going to the front of the building thinking I could turn towards the lobby once near the building but NO, the curb circled the whole building so I had to go around. Of course the mean, non-tipping pax complained that my mistake added an extra 1/10th of a mile.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow that is something I think it apply when you driving the customers only at the time not have a customer don't mean nothing and I knew this last month I didn't think it was real and now it is bunch of shitload

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
I hit 105 mph last night, no text...
I've tickled digits with the needle a few times, with my phone in the cup holder unmounted, and never a warning text/email.

Amazing what variable 3 valve engines can do! 4 valves are nice too, but couldn't afford the upgrade for 6 additional valves, HA! (Technically the next trim level up for mine would be 3 valve with Turbo)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts