Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
How dare you arrive on the opposite side of the street. You should be ashamed of yourself.

That is perfect example of uber math right.

That is another screenshot I am taking. My location, and the location of the flag pick up location for cancels.
I have been doing this for awhile now. Haven't had to use them but it is a good way to remember which ones should have cancellation fees.

·
Banned
995 Posts
These people are OUT of their minds

View attachment 99445
Pax was most likely a filthy transplant from the midwest. Those scumbags complain the most. They are angry because the want to pay midwestern prices to live in a coastal city.

They hate uber drivers, because they think we make too much money. Give them a reason to complain so they can get a refund and they'll fight tooth and nail to cash in every time.

That scumbag wasn't gong to let you take their $5. Even though they ordered their ride and no showed and cost you time and money... that scumbag took the time to get their $5 back because they felt you didn't deserve it... most pax hate drivers these days...

·
Banned
2,038 Posts
Pax was most likely a filthy transplant from the midwest. Those scumbags complain the most. They are angry because the want to pay midwestern prices to live in a coastal city.

They hate uber drivers, because they think we make too much money. Give them a reason to complain so they can get a refund and they'll fight tooth and nail to cash in every time.

That scumbag wasn't gong to let you take their $5. Even though they ordered their ride and no showed and cost you time and money... that scumbag took the time to get their $5 back because they felt you didn't deserve it... most pax hate drivers these days...
I can't stop visualizing you frothing at the mouth as you typed this. I could feel the venom.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I blame it on support. This was a matched pool trip with the second passenger waiting. I waited well over the 2 minutes because I wanted the short trip and I even texted her and she never responded.

There should be no question about that cancel fee, but it's been 5 emails so far.

I feel like every 2-3 months I have to retrain the incoming customer service reps. This time they have names like Jake and Steve, so I have to wonder if they're made up American names.

Since when is 615 not in between 610-620??!!

Are you guys kidding me????

Since when is 615 not between 610 and 620??!!! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Her front door isn't even street accessible. Am I supposed to go off-roading on the greens of SFSU???

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Since they put the even number on one side of the street and the odd on the other. With that said you were right were you were suppose to be and most likely could have even been on the right side of the street. GPS is not as accurate as some people think. It can be off by as much as 10 meters (30 feet).

·
Banned
995 Posts
I blame it on support. This was a matched pool trip with the second passenger waiting. I waited well over the 2 minutes because I wanted the short trip and I even texted her and she never responded.

There should be no question about that cancel fee, but it's been 5 emails so far.

I feel like every 2-3 months I have to retrain the incoming customer service reps. This time they have names like Jake and Steve, so I have to wonder if they're made up American names.

I blame the pax.

Pax complained and said driver never showed. Had pax been respectful and been outside waiting they would've got a ride.

Pax blamed you and uber took their side.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The funny thing is I was actually IN the roundabout when I canceled, which means that not only was the Uber map off, I was actually closer to the pickup than Uber suggested.

(I was in the roundabout adjacent to that pickup address). Wow..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
The funny thing is I was actually IN the roundabout when I canceled, which means that not only was the Uber map off, I was actually closer to the pickup than Uber suggested.

(I was in the roundabout adjacent to that pickup address). Wow..
The address up top is .3 miles away from the pin too.

Is that a play button on the top left of the map?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number
This is a different trip, but it shows exactly how Uber could skirt the cancellation fee by saying I wasn't "in front of the pickup address."

Looks like Uber's got a new scam. I wouldn't be surprised if Uber charged the passenger anyway.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts