Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these ****ers that come in my car are really annoying pieces of shit to me. I hate everything about them. what should i do, it's causing me to hate humanity in general. I mean I already did, but it's taking my hatred to another level.

I hope more pax come on this site and read how much I hate them.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Take a cab.

Reactions: Casuale Haberdasher

·
Registered
138 Posts
Am I the only one that doesn't have these experiences as often as some of the people here?

Actually I don't have them at all. But I expect them here and there. But I don't expect to get the often enough to rant about it.

·
24,252 Posts
Am I the only one that doesn't have these experiences as often as some of the people here?

Actually I don't have them at all. But I expect them here and there. But I don't expect to get the often enough to rant about it.
The reason that you do not have those experiences is that there are not many Cowboys fans in Jersey.

·
Registered
15,927 Posts
these ****ers that come in my car are really annoying pieces of shit to me. I hate everything about them. what should i do, it's causing me to hate humanity in general. I mean I already did, but it's taking my hatred to another level.

That.

·
Registered
866 Posts

Every now and then I get a pax that's having a bad day, not often. It depends on the time of day or night you drive and the area of town you drive. Some are better than others.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm sorry you feel this way. I've met some lovely people. I believe the attitude we bring to an interaction effects that interaction. If you find you cannot change your mindset about people then you should see if you have job options.

·
Registered
311 Posts

uber has this effect. but dont hate humanity...hate civilization, which turns humans into domesticated animals. youve merely gained a closer glimpse into this phenomenon via uber. uber is a byproduct of the shittiness of civilization.

·
Banned
3,215 Posts

Please tell me you don't carry a firearm with you.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm sorry you feel this way. I've met some lovely people. I believe the attitude we bring to an interaction effects that interaction. If you find you cannot change your mindset about people then you should see if you have job options.
uber shill.
HollyD.
They go by many names here...
Spouting Uber loyalty and drivel

Reactions: Casuale Haberdasher
1 - 20 of 29 Posts