Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Le gouvernement a déposé un nouveau décret aujourd'hui et Uber n'a qu'à payer 268$ pour recevoir son permis d'Intermédiaire Taxi ce qui ne devrait pas tarder.

Maintenant aux chauffeurs à se mettre aux nouvelles normes.... Permis classe 4C, etc...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am just saying that Uber will be LEGAL shortly and drivers will drive without any trouble but you don't have a Class 4C driver's licence, you won't be able to drive for Uber after December 7. New drivers need the 4C to start driving. .

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you read all my messages on this forum, you will notice I just gave the information I had at the time. So yesterday, the government passed a new rule to legalise Uber's activities and that is what I said. Simple.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have already asked you “why?” 3 times and you have not answered. Now you have asked me “Why are you asking?”

I will be happy to tell you why I am asking. But first you must answer my question which I know ask for the fourth (4th) time.... Why are you telling us about all of this Uber information? What is your reason / motivation for doing this? Why?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have already asked you "why?" 3 times and you have not answered. Now you have asked me "Why are you asking?"

I will be happy to tell you why I am asking. But first you must answer my question which I know ask for the fourth (4th) time.... Why are you telling us about all of this Uber information? What is your reason / motivation for doing this? Why?
Cause I like it. Nobody gave the information I did in the last month on the forum. This is my way to participate.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for answering my question. Now, as promised, I will answer your question “Why asking???” Here is my answer...

Because I like it. Nobody asked you “Why?” in the last month on this forum. Asking you “Why?” is my way to participate.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for answering my question. Now, as promised, I will answer your question "Why asking???" Here is my answer...

Because I like it. Nobody asked you "WHY?" in the last month on this forum. Asking you "WHY?" is my way to participate.
=== >>> Funny

·
Registered
110 Posts
He is trying to be informative and active in this forum. I was like him at the beginning and one day found out that people give no fnck . Then i am zipped.

·
Registered
20 Posts
He's only repeating information from the media, like, a day after it's published. Any serious Uber driver is keeping an eye on La Presse, The Gazette, TVA, etc... for the latest news on Uber’s legality in Quebec. Yet this guy thinks he's providing a valuable service to the driver community with all these day old updates. He's not!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts