Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I ran into an Uber/Lyft driver at a gas station. He was from Pakistan. He had a rather common Islamic name (Ahmed). He was super polite, well spoken, easy going etc. His car was a 2016 Highlander and extremely clean. No smells, aux chord, chargers and all that other nonsense these morons demand. Yet his ratings on Lyft were 4.5 and Uber 4.6.

Uber/Lyft riders are pigs. They rate drivers poorly based on; race, culture, language, and heaven help you if you have an Islamic sounding name!!! Can someone tell me why these rideshare companies are even allowed to operate?

Rideshare = globalist plot to destroy personal transportation. They must be defeated at every turn!!

·
Premium Member
5,209 Posts
This is definitely true. Every time i take an uber or a lyft and get a muslim driver his rating is on the floor. You would think nyc isnt a racist city but sadly a lot of ignorant people live here.
There is definitely no intelligence test to live in NYC.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Yes, everyone MUST be racist because there is NO OTHER POSSIBLE REASON for him to have a low rating!!! It is just not possible based on all of this key data you have collected!

It’s stupid, illogical thinking like this that is ruining this country.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Yes, everyone MUST be racist because there is NO OTHER POSSIBLE REASON for him to have a low rating!!! It is just not possible based on all of this key data you have collected!

It's stupid, illogical thinking like this that is ruining this country.
Font Rectangle Screenshot Magenta Parallel

You would be surprised how many ppl feel the same way

·
Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You asked him all those exact details and went in his car and observed all of that?
Did he also take you on a mystery cruise?
I'm a chatty person. I was at a gas station that had a 7/11 and we struck up a convo while I bought a few things. I told him how I hated Uber and he showed me his phone. I took a glance at his car and it was immaculate. No odors or any nonsense. Very soft spoken guy. His spoken English was great (although he had an accent).

My point is that Ive noticed a lot of 'rideshare' drivers that have Islamic names tend to have lower ratings. You guys know Im a hardcore Trump supporter but I dont tolerate abuse of my fellow citizens. There are some things every real Trump supporter hates; the Clinton Crime cartel, Fake News media, the Swamp and Globalists. Uber and Lyft are racist/islamophobic/globalists companies. It was so obvious his rating was low because he was a Muslim. Im not an apologist for Islam but it turns my stomach to see any citizen/resident of this GREAT nation get treated poorly because of religion/race/orientation. If you hate someone for those things, you are NOT a patriot.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
#BanUber
#BanDeBlasio
#LockHerUp

View attachment 209632
You would be surprised how many ppl feel the same way
Absolutely disgusting person she is. I had to look her up. Ive never heard of her.

I'm not saying there aren't idiots, racists and islamaphobes out there. What i'm saying is that it's a huge jump to assume all riders are racist because of poor ratings when the only data he has is one ride with the driver.
Not just one driver. Ive met many drivers from the Middle East or those with Islamic names. Many had poor ratings. Today just further confirmed my suspicion. Riders rate poor based on religion. Just my observation.

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
I'm a chatty person. I was at a gas station that had a 7/11 and we struck up a convo while I bought a few things. I told him how I hated Uber and he showed me his phone. I took a glance at his car and it was immaculate. No odors or any nonsense. Very soft spoken guy. His spoken English was great (although he had an accent).

My point is that Ive noticed a lot of 'rideshare' drivers that have Islamic names tend to have lower ratings. You guys know Im a hardcore Trump supporter but I dont tolerate abuse of my fellow citizens. There are some things every real Trump supporter hates; the Clinton Crime cartel, Fake News media, the Swamp and Globalists. Uber and Lyft are racist/islamophobic/globalists companies. It was so obvious his rating was low because he was a Muslim. Im not an apologist for Islam but it turns my stomach to see any citizen/resident of this GREAT nation get treated poorly because of religion/race/orientation. If you hate someone for those things, you are NOT a patriot.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
#BanUber
#BanDeBlasio
#LockHerUp

Absolutely disgusting person she is. I had to look her up. Ive never heard of her.
I hear you. I see the same thing happen when I'm decide to stick around Manhattan and take a few rides. Who knows, maybe they are uncomfortable with me, same with your boy.

·
Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hear you. I see the same thing happen when I'm decide to stick around Manhattan and take a few rides. Who knows, maybe they are uncomfortable with me, same with your boy.
Ridesharing is elitist at its core. Uber + Lyft are globalist operations. Riders rate Middle Eastern drivers the worst. Heaven help you if your name is 'Ahmed' or 'Mohammed' and you drive in downtown Manhattan. To make matters worse, Kalanick was replaced by a Liberal, globalism loving sleazebag. Yikes!!!

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Agree. I have seen a lot of Muhammad's with 4.9 in both Uber and Lyft.

Jose and Jesus too.

Laura Loomer??!!!??? hahaha the crazy jew. Give me a break.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Eh, I stopped liking islam after I was asked to read the Quran for Ramadan.

It also made me realize why they never hand it out, cuz it's pretty clear what it's all about. And most people of the "book" know it, they just don't say it, not even the pope!

It is common for imams to give lectures about Islam to non Muslims but rare for them to actually dig into the Quran with non muslims.

Tolerance is the name of the game in the US. Everyone can practice whatever basic trash bag religion they like and people must tolerate it, but we don't have to approve or embrace it, or it's followers. A very fine line.

Ever see the twilight zone to serve man? It's a cookbook? That's the quran

·
Registered
231 Posts
My name is Huseyn , but i have 4.96 in Lyft and 4.97 in Juno ))
i used to be muslim , but i dont love them . and you guys living in the US and dont know what happen i the other side of world ( 90 % of all Muslims HATE America belive me ) they hide the hate , but i know what is inside of they muslim soul . esspecially after 9/11 i understand american people , they have to hate , it is they right . America mostly christian country , and i hope it ll stay Christian country , cause muslims = problems . Look at Europe now , muslims crashed christmas trees , need shariat , need new mosque and other shit. stat quiete . God Bless Trump

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.