Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber Poop (pool) and Lyft Line riders are so damn annoying and full of themselves! Before you guys bash me, I tend to take the poop ride and cancel on the second customer. I do only one ride because it's basically all you can get on these stupid apps.

I do have a certain condition. If the first poop rider is rude and a second customer is added. I don't say anything. I pick up as many poop rides as possible. I get a little chuckle when they claim "I need to be at work asap". I don't even answer. :)

#MAGA

·
Premium Member
5,226 Posts
Uber Poop (pool) and Lyft Line riders are so damn annoying and full of themselves! Before you guys bash me, I tend to take the poop ride and cancel on the second customer. I do only one ride because it's basically all you can get on these stupid apps.

I do have a certain condition. If the first poop rider is rude and a second customer is added. I don't say anything. I pick up as many poop rides as possible. I get a little chuckle when they claim "I need to be at work asap". I don't even answer. :)

#MAGA
Good to get that off your chest.

·
Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:eek: damn you're gangsta
If someone is snippy, rude, stand off-ish, silent even for the briefest of moments. I leave them a 1 star and leave very detailed feedback (which I screenshot for my records) detailing every single perceived slight throughout the trip. I type fast on phones. Takes all but 30 seconds.

I don't answer because there is no point. They will give you negative feedback. I'm very proactive about any potential retaliation.

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
They always request the most " can you turn off the radio " "can you put up the ac" smh CAN YOU ORDER A REGULAR RIDE??
Yeah that's exactly why I don't take any. I know some of you guys chase those incentives and bonuses but I'm a part timer so I couldn't make those anyway so therefore it's no point in me accepting poops and lines. They are usually the worse of pax, pinching every single penny!

They will ask or hint at chargers, bring dogs along, give attitude, ask to change destination knowing damn well thats against poop rules, one dude wanted to drink his liquor in my car with another poop in the ride before the club! etc.........

It also doesn't matter where you scoop the poops up from they usually have the same mentality. I stopped taking them like 2 weeks after starting with the exception of two surge poops which also sucked and it feels good Lol

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts

#MAGA
I'm so disappointed in you! You are a Liberals hater, yet you encourage the main option of Liberals Transportation. o_O This is when I need you to be an Alt-right activist and defend your Extreme Rights Values and refuse to do Uberpoops. Stop being so hypocritical. You are a Trump supporter and but you do Uberpoops.:confused::confused: SMH

·
Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm so disappointed in you! You are a Liberals hater, yet you encourage the main option of Liberals Transportation. o_O This is when I need you to be an Alt-right activist and defend your Extreme Rights Values and refuse to do Uberpoops. Stop being so hypocritical. You are a Trump supporter and but you do Uberpoops.:confused::confused: SMH
Lol, come on man. I don't hate Liberals. I just find most to be willfully uninformed and violent.

I support; strong borders, LGB (just the first three) rights, free speech, moderate taxes, religious freedom, limited government, less regulations, congressional term limits, tough immigration policies, science, logic, and reason.

I oppose; abortion, open borders, political correctness, terrorism, violence, and uber.

I'm not 'Alt-Right'. Are you 'Alt-Left'? I'm not 'extreme' right either. I'm actually a 'Classical Liberal' if you want to be technical.

:), #MAGA #Blacks4Trump

·
Registered
1,320 Posts

#MAGA
Don't even cancel on the second rider. Just keep driving and have them cancel it, and put in the first rider's destination manually in your GPS.

And I agree with the first passenger being rude thing. I pickup as much passengers after that as I can... Don't give a crap lol. Piss them off some more.

They always request the most " can you turn off the radio " "can you put up the ac" smh CAN YOU ORDER A REGULAR RIDE??
Fking hell.... This too. The poop pax are the most demanding. They act as if they ordered a chauffeur in a Rolls Royce

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
Lol, come on man. I don't hate Liberals. I just find most to be willfully uninformed and violent.

I support; strong borders, LGB (just the first three) rights, free speech, moderate taxes, religious freedom, limited government, less regulations, congressional term limits, tough immigration policies, science, logic, and reason.

I oppose; abortion, open borders, political correctness, terrorism, violence, and uber.

I'm not 'Alt-Right'. Are you 'Alt-Left'? I'm not 'extreme' right either. I'm actually a 'Classical Liberal' if you want to be technical.

:), #MAGA #Blacks4Trump
Just don't do Uberpoops. Trump would tell you the same. It means You are desperate when you do Uberpoops

1 - 12 of 12 Posts