Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just updated my app. I've noticed now that every time I do a quick cancel, a message shows up 10 seconds later that says "you have automatically been logged off"

And then leads me to a screen where I have to type in my username and password to go back online.

Anybody else getting this? I have been quick canceling heavily for about two weeks now but haven't heard anything from uber or noticed anything different until now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Iphone or Android??? Only time I got this is when I would let pings time out. Check if the cancels are showing up on trip history or driver dashboard thru the site. Also note to self: don't update app lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
iPhone. And it always tells me I have to update if there is one available. I didn't know there was a way to avoid it??

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Look at app setting you might have it to auto update...I have an android phone and all ****ing apps are set to auto update once you installed them. You have to change the setting manually.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Keeps doing the same thing to me I don't think it has to do with cancels
The app ****ing up as usual
I log in 2 mins later tells me the same message I gotta sign back in getting pretty annoying
The map looks kind of strange too when I log in

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same thing just happened to me but I haven't quick canceled anyone. I got a ping to go pickup a PAX and then all of a sudden it logged me off. I logged back on but then about a min later it logged me off again. I shut down my iphone thinking maybe it just needed to reboot and now it says my login failed and I have an Invalid username or password. WTF is going on with UBER. Damn them! All these changes suck and now I can't even login to make some money. This just happened about 15 mins ago. I guess I will have to send Uber Support and email. Lets see what they say.

·
Registered
25 Posts
iPhone. And it always tells me I have to update if there is one available. I didn't know there was a way to avoid it??
Look at app setting you might have it to auto update...I have an android phone and all ****ing apps are set to auto update once you installed them. You have to change the setting manually.
There is not a way to disable the update unless you are jailbroken.
The only other thing you can do is manually modify the plist version to the new update version after saving both the old and new ipa's. But again, you'll have to be jailbroken.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
There is not a way to disable the update unless you are jailbroken.
The only other thing you can do is manually modify the plist version to the new update version after saving both the old and new ipa's. But again, you'll have to be jailbroken.
glad I have an android phone right now.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Is anybody receiving pings, I don't see cars dropping off the map
Its my day off, I just wanted to check the map...I did get a ping with a 22min eta should have screenshot it lol. Sux for you guys out there right now. I'm holding off on updates for awhile.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Its my day off, I just wanted to check the map...I did get a ping with a 22min eta should have screenshot it lol. Sux for you guys out there right now. I'm holding off on updates for awhile.
My wife is working X today. I logged on to the XL just to see what it looked like and I didn't have time to. I kept getting pings for XL LOL. Riders must have been desperate.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
I'm getting pings. Earlier the app kept logging off. Went and checked my docs. Insurance doc was missing. Uploaded it and I am working again.

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
image.jpg
It's happening Downunder as well. I have been constantly logged off during a trip, had difficulty ending a trip, and no luck logging back on. Sent Uber an email no response. I guess this means Uber is under the gun at the moment trying deal with this cluster-f&$k around the world

1 - 20 of 22 Posts