Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's your thing, I respect that.
But as for me, no thanks.
Driving ride sharing it's already enough shame and embarrassing that, I don't even hang placards on windshields anymore (unless is airport drop-off/pickup), if you ask me "then why you do it then?", well because I feel like doing it the way it works for me without promoting the stupid company.
But having a Licence plates custom made with pride on a company that doesn't give a $h!+, that's embarrassing.
Like I said, it's your thing, but where's your dignity?
Like the dumb people who think with a tattoo of their favs sports team logo will only bring them Pride and joy, wtf?, all your doing is promoting a billionaire franchise and your not getting any richer.
Automotive parking light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe for some people that is all they have to live for...sad.
It is sad.
Even sader that they don't have the will to go look for a real job and keep uber as part-time.
Any uber decision affects 100% directly to the driver. With any defame/hating feedback from any rider he could easily be banned from driving, then what?

·
Premium Member
70,585 Posts
Jung was a Metaphysicist.
A direct descendant of the Mystery school teachings of ancient Egypt.
Follow his path and his roots show clearly. A Metaphysician.

It is sad.
Even sader that they don't have the will to go look for a real job and keep uber as part-time.
Any uber decision affects 100% directly to the driver. With any defame/hating feedback from any rider he could easily be banned from driving, then what?
And this.
Is simply a re phrasing of one of the 7 universal laws.
Every Action has a Reaction.
Every Effect has a Cause.
Every Cause has an Effect.

Jung was a Student.
Not the teacher.
Yet he made a living of it.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,865 Posts
"The Christian West considers man to be wholly dependent upon the grace of God, or at least upon the Church as the exclusive and divinely sanctioned earthly instrument of man's redemption. The East, however, insists that man is the sole cause of his higher development, for it believes in "self- liberation."

~ The Tibetan Book of the Great Liberation (1954). Psychological Commentary (written in 1939) by C.G. Jung In CW 11: Psychology and Religion: West and East. P.770

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
It's your thing, I respect that.
But as for me, no thanks.
Driving ride sharing it's already enough shame and embarrassing that, I don't even hang placards on windshields anymore (unless is airport drop-off/pickup), if you ask me "then why you do it then?", well because I feel like doing it the way it works for me without promoting the stupid company.
But having a Licence plates custom made with pride on a company that doesn't give a $h!+, that's embarrassing.
Like I said, it's your thing, but where's your dignity?
Like the dumb people who think with a tattoo of their favs sports team logo will only bring them Pride and joy, wtf?, all your doing is promoting a billionaire franchise and your not getting any richer. View attachment 155568
Some folks take pride in uber lmao

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.