Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
while I never used this option unless I was at the airport or the cell connection was spotty, Uber’s decision to remove the Auto Accept function means that you’ll need to pay more attention to the app - no more napping between trips

Apparently, it’s going to be removed from the next app update. Better watch to make sure that the new agreement that comes with the update doesn’t steal more money from us too

Reactions: Bpr2 and Showa50

·
Registered
624 Posts
while I never used this option unless I was at the airport or the cell connection was spotty, Uber's decision to remove the Auto Accept function means that you'll need to pay more attention to the app - no more napping between trips

Apparently, it's going to be removed from the next app update. Better watch to make sure that the new agreement that comes with the update doesn't steal more money from us too
I've never seen auto-accept the trip before. Only if it's uberpool. Could you elaborate where you can trigger that option?

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never seen auto-accept the trip before. Only if it's uberpool. Could you elaborate where you can trigger that option?
It's in Ride Preferences

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
That'd be terrible, accept a Lyft ride and Uber "Auto" accepts a Uber request. Never seen it but if they did have it I can see why they need to trash can it.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
LMAO,

why in Texas would you ever have that enabled?

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
That'd be terrible, accept a Lyft ride and Uber "Auto" accepts a Uber request. Never seen it but if they did have it I can see why they need to trash can it.
I hate it when I'm doing Lyft. About to drop off pax, boom a 4.2 pax is added. Ummm, not today pink devil, not today.

·
13,046 Posts
Always opt out of next ride on Lyft
Then log in again
You will not auto accept a damn thing for me.
I will accept ALL the rides I take.

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're missing the point of the function. It's mostly used here during big events when the cell networks are too slow - and I only Auto Accept Lux & Select trips. If I only had X as an option, then I'd turn it off too

Reactions: john2g1
1 - 12 of 12 Posts