Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since 2006, Kid Car has provided safe transport for children in New York City. Kid Car has thousands of customers and has appeared in advertisements for American Express and has been profiled in the New York Times, Washington Post, NY Post, New York magazine, and others.

FOR THE FIRST TIME, Kid Car is accepting applications from drivers with their own, late model vehicles.

Kid Car Advantages:
* MORE $$$: Kid Car drivers earn 25-75% more per ride than any other on-demand service
* DAY WORK: Kid Car is busy during the day so drivers can make good money with Uber at night
* REGULAR RIDES (optional): Drivers can choose to have regular, guaranteed rides with high, minimum fares
* TIPS: Passengers can tip up to 20% on every ride (100% goes to the driver)
* NICE PASSENGERS: Families are more fun than drunk adults. Trust us.
* PAID TRAINING: $100 bonus on your first paycheck

Requirements:
* Clean background and reference check
* A copy of your Motor Vehicle Report (no tickets for reckless driving or speeding)
* 2010 or newer sedan, minivan, or SUV licensed by the TLC

Drivers receive:
* Car Seats: We'll provide you with car seats that easily fit in your front seat so that your trunk is always empty.
* Paid Training: We'll teach you to install our car seats correctly in less than 5 minutes as well as how to install other types of car seats in case a family brings their own.

EARN $20-$30,000 MORE than you did last year.

Learn more/ Apply: kidcar (dot) net/drive/

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your net earnings after commission with Kid Car are 25-75% higher per ride. Our rates are higher due to the specialized service we offer. Plus, there's a guaranteed 20% tip on rides when you're a "preferred driver" and tips on other rides too.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
What sort of insurance do you provide?

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Now, if they were a paid sponsor to this site, it may be a bit more plausible...

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Kidcar does not suck! I just worked this week and made over $500 doing 7 rides only. The pay out is higher than uber. I did a pick up at the UN school to the upper east side for 47 dollars net in 20 min ride. I was skeptical at first but not any more . I do a reoccurring pickup everyday the kids are nice they come from good families. If you want more info or questions pm me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts