Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an email today for Fuber since I haven't driven for them for two weeks, asking me if everything is ok and to reach out for any concerns.. Newsflash Uber I did and you guys did nothing no boost, hourly or incentives and no surge in the DMV..what a joke..anyone get this clown email?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pulled the same amount driving just lyft but in a few less hours since lyft was surging and some people take pitty on our phlight and leave tips lol. Rather do that then beg uber for surge or boost which as I've read is slowly fading away

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ladies & Gentleman...simply put if you are working on a regular 9 to 5 and your company was giving you table scraps..but you come to work everyday..on time..work hard..and you constantly get downgraded & demoted for helping the company grow..what would be the reasonable thing to do...QUIT...there are plenty of other ways to make minimum wage pay..nobody on this forum is ******ed I hope not..I don't have a 9 to 5 and yes I have a car note..morgatge..insurance etc. etc. but driving for Luber means you know how to hustle..convert that hustle into another venture..I did & don't have to tear my car apart for pennies & end up paying dollars for repairs & maintenance..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts