Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Seems fairly easy to do. Just hang out in WeHo and SM for a couple days
This number will be a lot higher to motivate you to drive more, so this number will be hard to meet. So for an example if you normally do 50 rides a week they will not take a commission on anything over 100 rides. Most drivers are working as much as they can or want to, so to do more will not be easy.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Wonder if Uber has scraped the bottom of the barrel of prospective drivers who don't know not to accept free gas from strangers. Time to get certain exhisting drivers, aka those who are known by them to also possess Lyft accounts, to drive longer hours in search of a magical non commission unicorn. It's a Hail Mary of an idea that just might work if even more drivers don't quit after seeing all these extra drivers on the rider map.

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
but Uber sent me an invitation to join UberEats lol , just curious how much do they pay?!
They pay $6.00 a delivery with a $15.00/hr guarantee, and yes they take the 20%
There is differing info on what LA UberEATS pays Drivers. The payout seems to have changed recently in LA. You should sign-up just to try it out.
Yes that's how much customers pay.
Here is a pay for drivers
UberFRESH partners earn $3/delivery plus a minimum hourly guarantee of $13/hour. Uber will not take a commission on any of these earnings - they're yours to keep!

The $13/hour guarantee applies to all online time. In order to qualify for the hourly guarantee, you simply need to accept 80% of all requests.
$6 fee net use to be $20 an hr then $13 hr plus $3 for each delivery now $6 I will pass
Couple of good article on UberEATS here:
#UberEVERYTHING, The $50 Billion Question: Can Uber Deliver?

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Just saw this email basically stating if I reach my Goal I'll get to keep all the fairs I've made in a week (not including $1 rider fee)
So the Goal in the Goal Earnings Program will not be static. It will be changed and reset at the beginning of each week, based on your prior weeks performance.
This looks similar to Uber's Tiered Commission for New Drivers in SF.
Font Liquid Circle Parallel Transparency

Were you automatically enrolled in this Goal Earnings Program when Uber_LA sent out the email, or do you have to opt-in?
Keep the thread updated, thanx!

·
Registered
428 Posts
So the Goal in the Goal Earnings Program will not be static. It will be changed and reset at the beginning of each week, based on your prior weeks performance.
This looks similar to Uber's Tiered Commission for New Drivers in SF.
View attachment 8823

Were you automatically enrolled in this Goal Earnings Program when Uber_LA sent out the email, or do you have to opt-in?
Keep the thread updated, thanx!
What a freaking joke. This just makes drivers "feel" like they're earning more. ****ing uber and their propagandas.

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
There is differing info on what LA UberEATS pays Drivers. The payout seems to have changed recently in LA. You should sign-up just to try it out.

Couple of good article on UberEATS here:
#UberEVERYTHING, The $50 Billion Question: Can Uber Deliver?
UberEATS partners earn $6 per delivery, supplemented by a minimum hourly guarantee of $15/hour. Uber WILL take a 20% commission from the $6 per delivery. Extracted from an email I got 3 days ago.

The $15/hour guarantee applies to all online time. To qualify, you simply need to accept 80% of all requests.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Uber eats is a joke. They cut guarantees, only hand out so many "bags". And your only able to work two hours... So that's 15/hr and if you get 5 meals on average a day that's an extra $30 bucks then they take 20%.. Max!!!! And some days are slow.... Lol..Oh and did I mention you have to arrive about an hour before you can deliver and sign up on a hand written list a hand written list?? what a shame.. Sidecar even has a better system for reserving drive time (when I work app) .... Did I also mention.. That uber eats is treated separately from uber... So when dealing with them.. Literally it's like 4 nerds trying to get back to hundreds if not thousands of emails?

Oh and did I mention that they don't pay you????

The literally don't pay you.. And don't get back to you when you email in..

The few weeks that I drove for uber eats... They messed up on my pay each week! They literally didn't pay me.... I had to go to the office to fix it (which they did)..

So let's see, your only going to get paid for 2 hours but you get there an hour early, you have to drive to the office to get paid which takes another couple hours.. For about 20/hr. What a joke!

Uber eats made me realize how big of a joke uber really is....all that money.... But it's really just a rag tag outfit with a cool design.. And cool idea...but they are a ghetto company if you ask me.... Especially the way they treat Drivers..Walmart treats their workers better...

21 - 40 of 77 Posts