Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TWICE THIS MORNING IVE BEEN DOOPED ON SURGES. 1.9X DROPPED TO 1.5X, AND JUST NOW 2.3X DROPPED TO 1.7X. ITS A CHEAP TACTIC, PLEASE TAKE A SCREENSHOT WHEN YOU ACCEPT AND AGAIN ONCE EN-ROUTE.

THEN AGAIN ONCE YOU'VE ACCEPTED THE TRIP.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
TWICE THIS MORNING IVE BEEN DOOPED ON SURGES. 1.9X DROPPED TO 1.5X, AND JUST NOW 2.3X DROPPED TO 1.7X. ITS A CHEAP TACTIC, PLEASE TAKE A SCREENSHOT WHEN YOU ACCEPT AND AGAIN ONCE EN-ROUTE.

THEN AGAIN ONCE YOU'VE ACCEPTED THE TRIP.
Be lucky. I haven't gotten a call all morning. I usually get at least 3 airport runs on Monday morning.

·
Registered
9,688 Posts
I had more surge rides then non-surge rides on Saturday night, never had a switchiroo done on me. I did cancel quiet a bit of trips that were <1.5 when taking a stacked pings then realized the surge went up to 2.2x+.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Rematch is not supposed to have smaller surge.
That's true, this is the only explanation for it though. If you have a screenshot of the first request you can email support to get it changed to the higher surge amount. I remember someone on here saying something similar happened but they got it changed. It was a trip to conyers 33+ miles on 1.5x, maybe the 2.3x was a minimum fare.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got a 2.3X near clairmont and then it switched to a 1.5x on Buford Hwy I cancelled it. They're rematches that are "closer"
THEY USUALLY TELL YOU WHEN THAT'S THE CASE.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I'M NOT UPSET, I JUST THINK UBER CAN EMPLOY SOME CHEAP TACTICS. I'M JUST TAKING PICTURES NOW.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts