Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The company is forcing its Seattle drivers to listen to a company podcast it hopes will persuade them from attempting to unionize, reports the Wall Street Journal. Drivers must reportedly listen to the podcast before the Uber app will allow them to begin accepting rides each day. The WSJ says the podcast covers subjects including voting rights, collective bargaining, and city council hearings. Seattle-area drivers are also receiving text messages, phone surveys, and meeting invites from the company in hopes of convincing them not to unionize. MG

https://news.fastcompany.com/uber-is-making-drivers-listen-to-anti-union-propaganda-4032266

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
How dumb do they think everyone is?

Jesusdrivesuber , that avatar made me laugh out loud (literally, not lol).

Reactions: everythingsuber

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
Can you say mind-control.

This is why i dont listen to left-wingers. I barely ever go on facebook.
cuz yr mind is weak so you have to protect it?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
It seems like it these days. I know i have a strong mentality. Ive had to work my way up from rock bottom on streets. I used to think government would help me out but after i put up my request for an apartment with section 8 they told me to wait another year when it was at 2 weeks! I said screw that so i had to go back to my exes place for a few months where i baseically begged her back. I had to sell things to get by and work with temps off and on.

Uber has helped me out get my own vehical when i rented and worked my a$$ off for couple months till i got my truck.

My mind is strong its other people who think uber and the government will take care of them. They know if we unionized that the mass amount of people makeing voice heard they would have to listen

Also they have already inplanted in the pax that you shouldnt tip your driver and it worked

1 - 5 of 5 Posts