Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
For all you shitheads saying OP is lying, I’m not. Uber is also holding my money and did not pay me this week. Nothing as far as bank account or instant payout is available for me to make any edits to allegedly due to suspicious activity on my account but they are not depositing to the bank account I have on file and have used regularly for years. They provided some assistance as to how to edit the information but the steps they provided didn’t work.

· Premium Member
2017 Toyota Prius
5,207 Posts
For all you shitheads saying OP is lying, I’m not. Uber is also holding my money and did not pay me this week. Nothing as far as bank account or instant payout is available for me to make any edits to allegedly due to suspicious activity on my account but they are not depositing to the bank account I have on file and have used regularly for years. They provided some assistance as to how to edit the information but the steps they provided didn’t work.
Any greenlight hubs in area ?

· Premium Member
317 Posts
Hope you get this resolved and get your money. I cannot imagine having that much money sitting in my Uber account. I really don’t consider it to be secure.

Ive used the Uber debit card from Gobank for the last four years. It’s probably not a good option for a full time driver but I have had no issues with it. I cash out after every shift. I use it to pay all my everyday expenses without having to use any money from my full time job, which goes to paying bills and savings.

· Premium Member
2017 Toyota Prius
5,207 Posts
Hope you get this resolved and get your money. I cannot imagine having that much money sitting in my Uber account. I really don’t consider it to be secure.

Ive used the Uber debit card from Gobank for the last four years. It’s probably not a good option for a full time driver but I have had no issues with it. I cash out after every shift. I use it to pay all my everyday expenses without having to use any money from my full time job, which goes to paying bills and savings.
I'm with you I cash out both Lyft and Uber accounts at end of every shift.

· Registered
33 Posts
Since I have $5400 in my uber account wallet instant cashout is not an option So I have to add my bank account to get my money, but when I do they ask me for an SMS code to verify in order for me to add my bank account but I am not getting any code. My phone number is not the problem I have called uber support many times and they say the same thing wait 24 to 72 hours for it to be fixed I have been waiting patiently for almost 3 weeks and still nothing today I called and they said I have a restriction on my account and I need to go to Greenlight hub to lift the restriction but guess what I have been to greenlight hub and they told me they couldn't fix it but they said you could try to open up a new bank in order to get my money. So I have opened up a new bank but it still won't solve the problem that I can't add my bank account if uber does not send me a code through SMS, I have an appointment in a few days at greenlight hub I hope they could fix this issue because I feel like it is a simple fix but they refuse to do anything about it.
Wtf would you allow such an amt to accumulate?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts