Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,761 Posts
Yeah, and look at the rates, 2.40 + 1.85 per mile + .30 per minute. Better than Select here, but not for long! You watch, they will get more business and drivers will make more money if they cut rates to .90 per mile!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Wow... Just zoomed into Vegas... UBER's coming and going -- Looks very busy and not many drivers.

Will be in Vegas soon for a vacation from Palm Springs -- Does anyone know what needs to be done for out of state UBER drivers to drive in Vegas? I used to live there 2 weeks a month -- would love to go back to that and serve both areas -- I know in Vegas you need business license, etc... But is there a process to get approved for both? Or is it two independent accounts? Or just NOT possible?

I know people from out of the area come to Palm Springs and drive -- just wondering what the restrictions would be? Anyone know?

CONGRATS VEGAS

·
Registered
127 Posts
I wonder if the justice department has investigated Uber. Shouldn't Travis be guilty of a RICO? They basically have people committing millions of misdemeanors every month, and corrupting local politicians and rewriting laws.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts