Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend, I was in out of country. Donot drive with uber every month 15th and 30th day.Now uber charge customers minimum 6.20 dollar per ride out of that you make 3.00 dollar and uber make 3.20dollar means 48% you and uber 52%.Uber making more than you not 25%.If uber is a good company than uber tell to the driver straight, uber take 52% and driver take 48%.uber make drivers fool.Also surge and boost is another cheating.Donot uber take advantage from you.That's why please take all driver day off every month day of 15th and 30th until uber take 1.20 and driver take 5.00 out of 6.20 per fair.donot uber make you as a donkey animal or slave.Help your self and join with drivers.God bless all.thanks all.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Why is it that people cannot stop driving for Uber? they know they don't have to change a damn thing, as long as people continue driving. Gas is expensive and Uber makes almost half and that is wrong because they don't have to pay the freaking repair cost of your vehicle. You're not making a damn thing, the only thing your making is what Uncle Sam allows you to deduct on taxes

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Why is it that people cannot stop driving for Uber? they know they don't have to change a damn thing, as long as people continue driving. Gas is expensive and Uber makes almost half and that is wrong because they don't have to pay the freaking repair cost of your vehicle. You're not making a damn thing, the only thing your making is what Uncle Sam allows you to deduct on taxes
Gas inexpensive? Hmmm....

Try $3 per gallon next week...
I think he said expensive LOL...

If your going to misquote someone make it funny.

Airline Travel is nature's way of making you look like your passport photo,

Abraham Lincoln, February 29, 2007

1 - 6 of 6 Posts