Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently was crash by a car that couldn’t stop due to the rain. I was picking up a rider. Actually on the phone with the rider while that car crashed me.
I call Uber to see what it can be done. I’m really positively surprised they reacted immediately and the adjuster called me within 48 hrs and the car it’s been repaired right now. Thumbs up for Uber this time.

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
Good to hear. You know it's a $1,000 deductible...right?
Debbie downer!

I recently was crash by a car that couldn't stop due to the rain. I was picking up a rider. Actually on the phone with the rider while that car crashed me.
I call Uber to see what it can be done. I'm really positively surprised they reacted immediately and the adjuster called me within 48 hrs and the car it's been repaired right now. Thumbs up for Uber this time.
The other drivers at fault so you'll get reimbursed for the deductible

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
Glad it worked out for you, if it was less than $1000 better off fixing yourself. It seems like you get 3 strikes now and they are deactivating drivers all over for tickets or accidents regardless who is at fault.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I recently was crash by a car that couldn't stop due to the rain. I was picking up a rider. Actually on the phone with the rider while that car crashed me.
I call Uber to see what it can be done. I'm really positively surprised they reacted immediately and the adjuster called me within 48 hrs and the car it's been repaired right now. Thumbs up for Uber this time.
Cross Your Fingers !!!
No matter isn't your fault if your insurance company catch you that You are Driving for TNC Company...The will say Good Bye !

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
FWIW I have talked to several drivers over the past year who have been in accidents with the app on, and none of the things we all thought would happen before July 1st last year ever happened. They put in their claim as usual, got cars repaired or totaled and up and running again.

·
Registered
243 Posts
why would u call uber if the accident you was not at fault ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts