Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Today I tried cashing out and it lets me confirm to transfer my money but then when I refresh the page it doesn't go through and the money is still on my uber account and doesn't even show that a transfer happened.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today I tried cashing out and it lets me confirm to transfer my money but then when I refresh the page it doesn't go through and the money is still on my uber account and doesn't even show that a transfer happened.
Do you have a lot of pending transactions ? I looked at my account and I have like 15 maybe that has something to do with it which is dumb ....idk I'm just trying to figure this shit out ....emailed uber " that's a Go bank issue " call go bank " that's and uber issue " so frustrating

·
Registered
92 Posts
I usually only transfer once per day. And it normally transfers instantly but last Friday my transaction from that day took 3 hours to post to my gobank. And I tried cashing out my earnings from today and it doesn't even go pending or anything. When I click confirm transfer it gives me the confirmation pop up window as if it went through. But then when I go back to my instant pay tab it show my money still there and nothing even pending as if I never even transferred it. I'm hoping it's just my phone acting up so when I get home I'm going to try from my laptop.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Do you have a lot of pending transactions ? I looked at my account and I have like 15 maybe that has something to do with it which is dumb ....idk I'm just trying to figure this shit out ....emailed uber " that's a Go bank issue " call go bank " that's and uber issue " so frustrating
And I have 0 pending transactions right now.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I usually only transfer once per day. And it normally transfers instantly but last Friday my transaction from that day took 3 hours to post to my gobank. And I tried cashing out my earnings from today and it doesn't even go pending or anything. When I click confirm transfer it gives me the confirmation pop up window as if it went through. But then when I go back to my instant pay tab it show my money still there and nothing even pending as if I never even transferred it. I'm hoping it's just my phone acting up so when I get home I'm going to try from my laptop.
That's exactly what's happening to me .....i was going to try from my laptop but just found its broken yay lol let me know if it works from your laptop

·
Registered
7 Posts
Glad to know I'm not alone. I can't even work because Imma need gas sooner or later. I emailed uber support and they said it should've been fixed this morning Sunday July 10th. But still nothing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I sent uber an email asking what was up with the instant pay another time this morning. Here's the response I got:

"We are aware of a technical issue going on right now with InstantPay where the button does not execute the transfer when pressed. Our Engineering Team is aware of and is actively working to resolve as quickly as possible, and you should be able to cash out tomorrow."

The crazy part is I got the exact same email Thursday evening when I contacted support the first time. I thought it might have had to do with a transaction I did on my card. I bought gas for $25 and it still hasn't come out. Now I know it won't come out until there's money for it to come from. Then I thought it had to something to do with the cleaning fee I received Saturday morning, only it had been acting up since days before then. If I have to wait until Wednesday to get my money I'll be screaming through emails about how I can't buy gas. Maybe they're running low on money to advance us drivers. I seriously doubt it. at least I know it's not just my account

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah uber said the same thing to me ....its not an advance it our money so I wonder what the real issue is .....you think all the genius at uber would have this algorithm down any luck anybody ??? Nada here ......they spoiled us with instant pay now they got us trippin lol spending money all week and now this all I can do is laugh

1 - 20 of 56 Posts