1. Is it legal to drive an uberX in Las Vegas?I am thinking to move to Las Vegas.Everything over there is 50% less cheaper than in DC,and plus there is no snow or cold weather.Can somebody please answer me this:
No but everybody's doing it anyway.
2. What permits do you need in order to become an uber driver?
Your birth certificate and you parents marriage license.
3. How is limousine business over there?
Horrible, that's why we are all driving for Uber.
4.What are busy times/days to drive?
Tuesday through Thursday 1100am-300pm
5. Do you have bad neighborhoods for driving and living?Any places that I shoud avoid?
Yes, definitely avoid Green Valley & Summerlin
6. What is the real per hour income?
The sky's the limit with generous tips and kickbacks $3.75/hr
7. How much is the gas?
We don't buy gas, we carry a siphon hose and a five gallon gas can. Just work you way down the taxi line while they are staging, they'll never know.
8. How do passengers treat you?
With complete respect, they love us. Especially strippers and bookers. They give lap dances and seat showers in lieu of cash.
And if you believe all this I have ocean front property in Nevada for sale.